Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two Months Old



Brooklyn had her two month appointment on May 26th and she was 21 1/2 inches long and 11.11 lbs. So to say the least she is getting huge. She has been sleeping 7 to 8 hours a night for the past 4 nights. I thought she was the best baby before.... now I know she is the best. We went to church for the first time on Sunday, and it was great no crying or anything. MY Mom and I have been trying to clean up my yard... which is a bigger project than it looks. And BJ has been doing his part too, he chopped all the dead branches out of the trees and put new lattice up on the porch. Finally our yard is starting to look nice. We have also been trying to paint and organize the inside of the house and let me tell you the two don't mix. But it is a fun project to do together. And last but not least We have decided to bless Brooklyn next month, which I'm super excited about.

No comments: