Friday, June 26, 2009

Growing up




Well this past week I got my hair cut and dyed by Ben and I think it looks great! Our sister in law Lia and her kiddos came out to Utah and we have been having a blast with them. Julia our niece keeps saying about Brooklyn "she is so cute" and "She loves me". It is just so sweet. I will put some pictures of them up when I get some. And our big news this week is Brooklyn turned 3 months on the 24th and at 3 months and 1 day old Brooklyn decided that she is going to start rolling over, and now I can't keep her on her belly. Look out world here comes trouble!!!! It was so exciting but at the same time so sad, our baby is growing up too quickly! I will post a video of it soon so you all can see her and her new tricks. She also grabs her toys and screams and yells at them, to say the least I can never let go of my camera any more. And I must brag a little more Brooklyn has slept from 9pm to at least 5am every night sense see turned 2 months old. Well I will have many pictures and videos to post soon.

No comments: