Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthdays and Helmets







First of all our beautiful baby girl turned 2 which is so hard to believe. And again she got totally spoiled. I do think that she literally believes that she is a princess. She wants what she wants and when she wants it. But at the same time she is such a happy girl and super sweet to her brother. She has discovered that the Lion king is the best movie ever and any girl that wears a dress is a princess.... maybe that is why she always insists on wearing dresses..hmmmmm. She is starting to puts multiple words together like my turn please mommy.. I like that one it's a demand with a please attached to it or shoot ball daddy.. when she plays basketball with BJ. She is just so fun to hear her talk all the time now. And on the other hand her brother just can not get a break. Just a few days ago he received his helmet to make his head not so flat.... and he HATES its!! Every time I have to put it on him he starts balling.. it is so sad. We have to go back to the doctor to make some adjustments and so hopefully he will learn to like it a bit better. Every time he moves it slips down in front of his eyes, so it makes him so mad because then he can see anything. These helmets are alot more work then I thought they were too..... I have to wash it every day and make sure that when he gets sweaty in it I put a cool blow dryer on it to keep the moisture from giving him rash and skin irritations... there is a list of about 20 things I have to do with this helmet every day..... oh the things that become apart of our lives:)..... poor boy.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday to Brooklyn! I was thinking about her in March. It's amazing that they are 2. Poor little Spencer, hopefully one of these days he will get a break.