Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome Brooklyn Marie Young



We named our beautiful baby girl Brooklyn Marie Young. She was born on March 24, 2009 at 2:46pm. She weighed 6lbs 13oz and she was 19 1/2 inches long. She had a little bit of an issue breathing but they put her on oxygen for a while and she is doing great. We came home on the 26th when it was snowing out, so she didn't get to wear the cute dress we had got for her. But there will be another day for it..... when it gets warm again. Her first night home was a little rough with the sleeping thing, but last night (night #2) went a lot better. She is just a really great baby, she only seems to cry when she is hungry or getting her diaper changed.... she does not like the cool air. Her cry is more of a ear piercing screech so she really lets you know if she does not like something. She has started to smile, which I didn't think would happen for a while, but it is so cute. She loves gazing at BJ, and loves listening to his voice. She is just a gorgeous baby and I'm glad to have her out of my belly and in my home. We will keep you updated on all the cute things she is doing and how well we are getting along.

4 comments:

Kelsey Shelley said...

WOW! She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her in person... I am so happy for you guys! I have been checking like every day just waiting for pictures!

Aubrey said...

SHE'S HERE!!!! I'm so happy for you and BJ and can't wait to meet that cute little girl. Congratulations and I hope you are recovering well. I'm glad that you have family close by to help out. She is beautiful.

Kaylyn said...

Congratulations! She is such a cute little baby and I love the name also.

Tracy Laverty said...

She is beautiful! You both must be so happy that she is here. Ronda- I'm glad to hear that you're feeling good. How lucky for your mom and Julie to be there to help you. Cherish every moment!