Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!




Well we had just started the shower and mom was getting ready to play a game so she got everyones attention and then ran out of the room for a "prop" and that's when Janette popped out of nowhere!!!!! I started balling instantly, because I have the best sister in the world! And I saw some of you girls at the party cry too. It made my day on top of what started out great. So I Big Thank you to Janette for flying out from the island for my shower, I could never thank you enough!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Hi Ronda, I saw your link on Tracy and Steve's link and wanted to see how you were doing.
What a happy surprise that Janette came for the shower and visit. It brought tears to my eyes to see you both in a reunion embrace. I'm so happy for you and BJ- Congradulations.

Love from, Amy Moe