Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just getting BIGGER


I think I'm 29 weeks along. And I feel that I can't possibly stretch any more, but I know there is plenty more stretching to come. Nights are getting harder, I mean there is no getting comfortable any more. But it will be worth it in the end :) We finally registered at babiesRus.com and if anyone has any more ideas of what to get please let me know. I don't really know what to ask for. We will be having a shower on February 21 so be expecting an invitation in a month.... at least the far away family will get it then, and the closer friends/family will get them closer to date.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is adorable. I hate the way our ugly work uniforms hide your belly.

Aubrey said...

I love seeing your belly. I'm starting to get one too, which is so odd in a way but fun too. I hear ya about the nights...there's just no comfortable position.