Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Update

Well I am on partial bed rest, but there is no need to worry. The doctors are just taking a little extra precaution. We just want her to stay in as long as possible. Baby girl is about two and a half pounds and the doctors want her to start gaining weight a little quicker. So I just can't stress out... no problem... right? Now I get to worry about getting the house and BJ & I ready for this girl to come into our lives. Some days I wonder what were we thinking, but I know it will all work out in the end. I also have the joy of getting Riley (our dog) a little better acquainted with the smaller humans.... like not knocking them over cause he is excited to see a new face in the house. Lucky for me I get to test this out on my friends child and not a newborn baby. Well my next doctors appointment will be in just a couple weeks so lets just all hope and pray that everything is perfect.

3 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Don't do TOO much to get ready for her!! He said partial BEDREST!!! Take it easy!!! Be sure someone let's me know when there is a shower!! I am so excited for you and BJ!

Michelle Tolboe said...

let me know how I can help! Have you picked a name yet?

Kaylyn said...

That can't be easy to be on even partial bed rest. But it is important to take it easy. Your blog is cute and I am suprised I didn't find it earlier. The kitchen looks really nice on the other post.
Take care of yourself. Also if you know when your baby shower will be, let me know so I can try to plan on coming.