Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Joys


Christmas with G-pa , G-ma Laverty, & Brooklyn


Christmas with Uncle Ben, Riley, Daddy, Brooklyn, Mommy, & G-ma Young


Christmas with Uncle Ben, riley, BJ, Brooklyn, Ronda, G-pa Young & maggie

So we went to the mall to get a picture with Santa but the boy taking our pictures must have been on Santa's naughty list because he did a terrible job taking the pictures!! And was not a very nice boy. Lucky for us Grandma Young was able to snap this shot of us, so we at least have a picture of Brooklyn's first time with Santa.
Our very own Santa's little helper.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

2 comments:

The Trance Family said...

Swoooooon!! How is it that even though we're billions of miles away, our kids still have the same Santa suit?! I LOVEEEEE it!! Also, you should send me a copy of BK crawling on the floor in her outfit, it's gorgeous!
Hey, I thought you were going to dress Riley up like a raindeer?! Where may I ask are his antlers?!! Haha.

You guys all look fantastic, I miss you like I miss my 6 pack abs : (

Aubrey said...

I love her little outfit and Riley's too.