Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life goes too fast!




Well two nights ago my mom and I were baking cookies, and Brooklyn was playing on the floor. I went to use the bathroom and my mom was looking at a magazine, and when I came out of the bathroom Brooklyn had pulled herself up with a chair and was standing!!!! It was so crazy we actually got to see her standing without our help. I am so excited, but at the same time scared now cause there is no turning back and we have a lot of baby proofing to do. These pictures are not of her first time standing, but I was so excited about it I didn't take any pictures when I first saw it happen.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is getting so big! Charlotte is just sitting up on her own now - I'm not encouraging her...I know it will only be a matter of time before she is into everything. Oh goodness - I'm not prepared for that stage yet. Brooklyn is adorable.

Steve Laverty said...

Yeah Brooklyn! She is definitely a cutie! She'll be running around the house next. You are a great mom!