Wednesday, October 21, 2009

California

BJ and Ronda watching the Santa Monica sunset
Brooklyn at Santa Monica Beach
Brooklyn watching the sunset at Santa Monica Beach
BJ and Brooklyn in front of the Hollywood sign
Brooklyn cuddling up to her blanket with her daddy
Ronda, Brooklyn and BJ at Santa Monica Beach
Ronda and Brooklyn at Del Mar beach

Brooklyn and Daddy.... I love this picture of them!!!
Brooklyn after she ate a fist full of sand!!!!......... and LOVED IT!!!!!

BJ and Brooklyn on Del Mar Beach
Ronda petting the rays at the aquarium

BJ petting the rays at the aquarium


As Brooklyn and I got back to Utah it was time to pack up again and head to California with Daddy. We went to almost every beach from Newport to Malibu.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

You came to the island and I didn't know about this!I wish we could have met up - I would have come down for a day. Anyway, looks like you had a great time and California looks beautiful too. I'm glad you got a chance to get to the Vineyard.

Jana said...

Oh wow...Brooklyn is getting so cute!!! I can't believe she can sit up now too. Okay she looks a lot like her dad when he was that age. It is crazy!! I love it. Of course she is a girl version though. It looks like you had some great trips. Can't wait to see you all again!

Whitney said...

Brooklyn is so BIG! I cannot believe it! She is adorable! I am so glad to know that you are home and safe! Thanks for sharing your trips with us! We love you guys!